Nigerian telecommunication giant, Globacom has declared Friday, 11th August 2017, as the first Free Data Day on its network.
According to a statement from the telecommunications, this is keeping up with the company’s promise of the Free Data Day package which was launched recently, adding that eligible subscribers will get 200 MB free data to enjoy a free day of FREE browsing, chatting, streaming, downloading, uploading and lots more.
Glo subscriber should use 100MB plus N150 on voice calls or N250 on voice calls to qualify for the data largesse.
At the launch of the product, Globacom explained that it is open to all prepaid subscribers, adding that Free Data Day gives Glo customers free data for one whole day when they meet the voice and/or data usage threshold within seven days.
The act of being begins with the act of thinking.
Yes! Your destination should begin with your imagination. Ah ha, learn to STANDOUT
The world we live in today is so competitive that even your siblings want to be better than you in all aspect of life and has been the major challenge of someone people who have refuse to set their mind ablaze. It is not surprising that human beings do not use 1/3 of their brain.
Five Steps On How To Standout
1. Learn something new every day: Always thrive to get information and stop living in another man’s shadow. All you’re enjoying today were created by a great thinker who wasn’t smarter than you do but just understands the power of the mind and how to manipulate the information at hand.
2. Create Ideas: Stop waiting for people to solve your problem. Create the world you want to live in because no one understand better than you.
3. Let go of rigid rules: Some creative people live in isolation because they feel the world out there is a distraction. Hmm! “All work and no play makes jack a dull boy” No man is an island. Learn to loosen up, get connected and widen your network. Keeping to yourself and ideas limit your creativity
4. Take Responsibility: Stop following the flow. Take charge of your career and stop leaving it all in the hands of employees as they understand little or nothing about your destination.
5. Pay Attention to Details: Pay attention to this as this is very vital in the story of success. A detailed person is an organised person. Being organised help you to manage your time effectively.
Go and STANDOUT.